In no particular order (links will take you to Goodreads):
1. Matched by Ally Condie (will hopefully have a review up later this week)
2. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness (MUST read The Knife of Never Letting Go and The Ask and the Answer first, though)
3. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
4. The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
5. Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan
6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
7. The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
8. I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
9. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
10. By the Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
Oh, but there were so many great books this year! What's on your Top Ten list?
Enjoy your reading!