So here's what I got this week--it was a huge book week for me!
Borrowed from the library:
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- The Unforgotten Coat by Frank Cottell Boyce (award-nominee-possibility)
- If I Could Fly by Judith Ortiz Cofer (another potential nominee)
- Past Perfect by Leila Sales (another potential nominee)
- A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull (another potential nominee)
- The Bite of the Mango by Mariatu Kamara (summer reading list potential.
- Starters by Lissa Price (more summer reading potential. I'm determined to have my assigned books for January read before Christmas, so all my winter break reading can be "for fun!")
- The Pull of Gravity by Gae Polisner (while I won a signed copy in the YA for NJ auction, I want to make sure I have time to re-read it--we'll be having a virtual chat with Gae at my library at the end of January!)
- Ferocity Summer, signed by Alissa Grosso (that's right, I now have two signed copies!)
- From Gae Polisner: I won an autographed copy of The Pull of Gravity, and because Gae loves me so much :), has also offered to send me a paperback copy when it releases in February! I heart her so much. We're also going to *attempt* a virtual chat with my book club at the end of January, so Gae also sent a ton of goodies to share with my teens:
|Gae was so generous--look at all the goodies she sent to share with my teens!|
|These are cherry cola gummies for the teens to snack on during her virtual visit!|
- And this Mother of All Winnings: every book Elizabeth Scott has published to date, signed TO ME! Squee! PLUS two bonus books PLUS something cool in her next book! I love her so, so much. When I saw this lot, I knew I had to have it, no matter the cost. I have all of her books already, but most are hardcover, so now I have everything TWICE. Does that make me a stalker?
|Every book is signed. TO ME.|
|The bonus books|
I suspect that next week will be a very quiet, if not non-existent, IMM, as I'm not expecting any packages and I'm not working so won't have any library books to report.
What did you get?
What did you get?
Enjoy your holidays!!!