Borrowed from the library:
- 12 Things to Do Before You Crash and Burn by James Proimos (for award committee)
- Seventeen's Ultimate Guide to Style: how to find your perfect look by Ann Shoket (for nonfiction award committee)
- Little Rock Girl 1957: how a photograph changed the fight for integration by Shelley Tougas (juvenile nonfiction for award committee)
- World Without Fish by Mark Kurlansky (for nonfiction award committee)
- The Talk-Funny Girl by Roland Merullo (adult fiction, for award committeee)
- Ultraviolet by RJ Anderson (you guessed it, award committee assignment!)
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (sequel to Shatter Me!)
Sever by Lauren DeStefano (final book in the Chemical Garden trilogy!)
- Tiny Furniture
What did you get?
Enjoy your reading!