Here's what I got this week!
- Lessons From a Dead Girl by Jo Knowles (I've wanted to read this forever. My library doesn't own it and it's not available for my nook. Barnes and Noble sent me a coupon, and I get free expedited shipping for being a member, so I "splurged"--$6.90)
- Rival by Sarah Bennett Wealer
- Angel by James Patterson
- ARCs from Disney-Hyperion--thank you!:
- Putting Makeup on Dead People by Jennifer Violi
- Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy
- Finished copy from Tor--thank you!
- Jack: Secret Vengeance by F. Paul Wilson (#3 of Young Jack trilogy)
- from Simon & Schuster's Galley Grab:
- Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott (squee!)
- Boyfriends with Girlfriends by Alex Sanchez
- from NetGalley:
- The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson (squee!)
- Bumped by Megan McCafferty (double squee!)
- Long Gone by Alafair Burke (not YA but sounds really interesting!)
- From a contest at Galleysmith: Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan
- Googlelize Your Life by Jeff VanDrimmelen
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown (to re-read before I booktalk it at juvenile detention next week--for the first of our Great Stories Club booktalks!
Please forgive me for not responding to comments today. My daughter and I are on a much-needed mommy-daughter road trip. If you'd like, I'll tell you all about it when we get back!
Enjoy your reading!