- I read 19 books, 16 of which were strictly YA (really, I couldn't get to 20?) Edit: I actually DID read 20, forgot to add Such a Pretty Girl to my list!
- I posted 14 reviews (well, Across the Universe went up today, but I wrote it during January).
- I read 4 of the 14 books on my 2011 Debut Author Challenge list,
- 7 of the 26 titles on my A-Z Reading Challenge list (A, C, G, M, S, W, and X, for those playing along at home),
- and only 1 of the 15 on my Off the Shelf Challenge List. I'm finding it most difficult to read items on this list. Yes, I have them, and yes, I want to read them, but there's so much NEW stuff coming out that these books get put, well, on the shelf. :o)
- I've been in touch with two authors and am going to participate in two blog tours in March, which I'm quite excited for.
- And I've also got my first contest ready to go next week--I'm participating in the Follower Love Giveaway Hop, and am excited but also nervous about my first contest.
- I currently have 47 followers! Squee! I know 47 isn't a lot to most, but I didn't think I'd even reach 10, so I'm super excited, and love you all!!!
Enjoy your reading!