Here are some of my favorite memories from the past year:
- First of all, I'm so excited to be able to say I have over 450 followers! I remember how thrilled I was when to hit 30, and now there are 450 of you! I love you all, and am so grateful that you all take the time to read my blog!
- Meeting authors! E. Lockhart & Tonya Hurley, Megan McCafferty (also the first time I met my cosmic twin Kristy), and Sarah Mlynowski at their respective book launches. Jaqueline Woodson, Susane Colasanti, Eireann Corrigan, and Barry Lyga at NJLA. Kieran Scott at the Collingswood Book Festival (and looking forward to having her visit my library in a few short weeks!).
(Me, Megan McCafferty, and my "cosmic twin" Kristy)
- The overall incredible awesomeness that is BEA. (OMG I totally stalked David Levithan!). Having Bettina Restrepo recognize me and introduce me to Christina Mandelski.
(David Levithan's head.)
- Having authors reach out--to me--to ask for interviews, reviews, and giveaways. Also, having authors tweet and post about my blog--that's something I hope I never get used to.
- Finally, just jumping in to this fabulous world of blogging has been an experience. I've been lucky enough to meet some of you in person (and hope to meet more of you soon!), and even more in the blogosphere, and I consider myself so fortunate to coexist in such a warm and welcoming community. Thank you all for a fantastic year.
Contest will close on October 3.
Enjoy your reading, and good luck!