Have you entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card yet? Click here!
I'm already committed to three challenges for 2012 (Debut Author, Sophomore, and TBR), but this one sounds like fun, too, and as long as crossover titles are allowed, I think I'll be good. For this challenge I have to read 15 standalone titles--not sequels--that are released in 2012. Hafsah from IceyBooks and Britta from I Like These Books are hosting this challenge.
My list might change, but right now I'm selecting these 15:
- Fracture by Megan Mirand
- Cracked by K.M. Walton
- Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard:
- The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
- The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
- The List by Siobhan Vivian
- Touched by Cyn Balog
- Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Drowning Instinct by Ilsa Bick
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- In Too Deep by Amanda Grace
- Miracle by Elizabeth Scott
Whew! I have a lot of reading to do this year--thankfully, most of these titles were already on my to-read pile for 2012. BUT, I am officially DONE. No more challenges for me--4 might be too many!
What challenges are you participating in for 2012?
Enjoy your reading!