It's the holiday season, so why not toss one more giveaway at all of my lovely followers before the end of 2011? The Best of 2011 Giveaway Hop is hosted by Kathy over at I Am a Reader, Not a Writer, and is a way for blogs to showcase their favorite reads from 2011.
I am taking this hop quite literally and am only listing my favorite reads that were published in 2011. This past year was my first *full* year both as a librarian (I started in May 2010) and as a blogger (September 2010), and I felt it was an incredible year for YA literature. In fact, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to narrow my favorites down to just ten. So, I'm not. Here, I present to you my top 11 books of 2011 (in no particular order)! Links will take you to my reviews.
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Pregnant Pause by Han Nolan
- The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
- Trapped by Michael Northrop
- Dear Bully edited by Megan Kelley Hall & Carrie Jones
- How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
- The Babysitter Murders by Janet Ruth Young
- Pearl by Jo Knowles
- Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King
- Stick by Andrew Smith
Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form with your name and email address. Extra entries are available! This contest is open to US residents age 13 & up, and will close on December 31.
Enjoy your reading, and good luck!
Be sure to hop over to the other blogs participating!