- I read 17 books--down from 20 last month, but still a decent number--and 16 were YA.
- Only posted 5 reviews (although I wrote 5 more, but scheduled them for March and April). Hmmm...slack off much? Have a ton to write--hopefully this week!
- Challenges: was able to knock off two titles for the YA Contemp Challenge, one for the Off the Shelf Challenge, two for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge, and 2 for the A-Z Reading Challenge (U & T).
- Hosted my first blog hop, and went from 50 followers to over 150! And most of you stuck around--thank you! I'm participating in the Fool for Books Giveaway Hop in April, but would really like to have another contest before then.
- My first author interview--with Bettina Restrepo, author of Illegal--is all set for March!
- My current to-read pile consists of at least 36 titles (hard to keep track of all the stuff on my nook). Eek!
- I'm still not accustomed to having authors email me and comment on my posts. But do I really want to get accustomed to it? It's such a thrill when someone (author or follower) takes the time to comment, like a little ray of sunshine.
Anyway, enough from me. How was your February?
Enjoy your reading!