Have you entered to win a copy of One Hundred Candles yet?
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
In My Mailbox is an Internet meme hosted by The Story Siren to share new books received, purchased, or borrowed.
So here's what I got this--it was a HUGE book week for me!
Literally in my mailbox:
- The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
- Life, After by Sarah Darer Littman
- Sweetly by Jackson Pearce (OMG!) and
- Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan (both from Hachette--thank you!!)
- Dead Rules button from Randy Russell. You can enter the Dead Rules Giveaway and get one for yourself!
Long preface: Daughter was at a birthday party Sunday afternoon, and I went to the mall to kill some time. Happened to wander into Waldenbooks and found a bird book for my mom (she's very fond of watching the millions of birds that hang out in her backyard). Then I wandered about the (admittedly small) YA section. I recently made the decision to own a copy of every Elizabeth Scott book, and the store had one, so there you go. Then I found another book I had to have, and then I decided that since everything in the store was Buy 4, Get 1 Free, I might as well buy 5 books LOL So here's what I got:
- Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
- Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin (see above)
- Party by Tom Leveen (I've wanted to read this forever. This was my free book.)
- The bird book for Mom and a 39 Clues book for Daughter.
- ARCs of Stay by Deb Caletti and Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott (I already read both of these as eGalleys, but I cannot wait to share these with my teens at the library! Thanks, Kim!)
Won from Elana Johnson, author of the upcoming novel Possession:
- I was "tagged in a contest she had done (I think on Facebook), and was given a top-secret website to claim my prize. I don't know if I'm supposed to share what it is, though.
- Head Games by Keri Mikulski
- Viola in the Spotlight by Adriana Trigiani
(Adriana was absolutely amazing as a speaker, and hello! She thinks I'm the world's best YA librarian! LOL)
- Hush by Jacqueline Woodson
- The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl by Barry Lyga
- Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
- Accomplice (one of my top 10 of 2010) and You Remind Me of You by Eireann Corrigan
Downloaded to my nook:
- Dead Girl Walking by Linda Joy Singleton (free at Barnes & Noble, and I think other places, too!)
- Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal (FINALLY!)
- 10th Anniversary by James Patterson
I hope all you moms out there are having a wonderful day! Last year Hubby and Daughter gave me an incredible Mother's Day--hope this year is just as good!
Enjoy your reading!