So here's what I got this week!
In the mail:
- I got the sweetest thank you card from my Santee from the Book Bloggers Holiday Swap, Heather over at Age 30 Books. I'm so glad she enjoyed her gifts, and touched that she sent a physical thank you card (I love mail!).
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
- XVI by Julia Karr (I prepurchased it last week so I could download it right away when it was released!)
- Zombies vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier
- Water Wars by Cameron Stracher ($2.99 at Barnes & Noble!)
- Reaper by Rachel Vincent (I LOVE Free Book Friday at Barnes & Noble!)
- Insight by Jamie Magee (free at Barnes & Noble!)
- Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
- A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
- The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha (see my review here)
- Shine by Lauren Myracle
- Plan B by Charnan Simon
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano (squee!)
- Angry Young Man by Chris Lynch
Enjoy your reading!