Steph over at Thoughts of a Book Junky just honored me with the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much, I'm so flattered that my little blog is considered stylish! :o)
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Be sure to thank the person who gave you the award in your post.
- Share seven fun things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to ten bloggers who you think are extremely stylish.
- Be sure to let the winners know they were chosen.
So here are 7 fun (?) things about me:
- When I have free time, I enjoy baking. I just whipped up some yummy cookies and cream Oreo cheesecake cupcake thingys over the weekend (using an Oreo instead of a crust!)--my first Martha Stewart recipe.
- Love the NY Giants and therefore despise the NY Jets, which is making this a most difficult postseason for me.
- I only started reading YA during the summer of 2009--not even two years ago!
- I have a slight (OK, huge) crush on Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. Oddly, hubby does not feel threatened LOL
- My favorite movie of all time is Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. Made hubby take me to a sci-fi convention on our 1st wedding anniversary so I could meet all four "kids."
- I cannot survive without coffee--on my days off I typically go through 2 pots a day.
- I love Disney World, and even though we just visited in December, am secretly planning another trip LOL
The 10 stylish bloggers I'm giving this award to are:
- Kim at The Book Butterfly
- Laura at Ramblings of a (Future) Librarian
- Hafsah at Icey Books
- Amber & Cheryl at Just Your Typical Book Blog
- Chloe at YA Booklover Blog
- Claire at YA Bookie Monster
- Sarah at YA Love
- Ella, Reggie, & Lori at Deliriously Falling
- Maggie at Bibliophilia--Maggie's Bookshelf
- Lisa at A Life Bound By Books
Be sure to stop by and visit all of these lovely ladies, as well as Steph at Thoughts of a Book Junky!
Enjoy your reading!