Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (47)



In My Mailbox is an Internet meme hosted by The Story Siren to share new books received, purchased, or borrowed.


So here's what I got this week!
  • From TLC AuctionsAn autographed copy of The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott (squee!). There are still a few auctions up; click on the link above!


Won: I attended a virtual book launch for Elin Hilderbrand's Silver Girl, and won a prize package--a copy of the book and a Silver Girl tote!


Received from publisher (Amulet Books): an ARC of William Sleator's last novel, Phantom Limb, scheduled to be published on October 1. Sadly, William Sleator passed away on August 3.


Borrowed from the library:
  • Want to Go Private? by Sarah Littman
  • Clean by Amy Lynn Reed 
  • Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
  • Bossypants by Tina Fey (adult bio--on Playaway--my first!)
What did you get?


Enjoy your reading!
Christi

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic week, Christi! Silver Girl has such a gorgeous cover, as many of her books do. My mom and I were eying a few of her books at the bookstore last week.

    And also, yay for signed books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mailbox! I've been wanting to check out Bossypants for a while now. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great inscription on The Unwritten Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool you got The Unwritten Rule signed! So jealous! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week for you. Love the signed copy of Unwritten Rule and the Silver Girl tote. I really want to read Small Town Sinners.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bunch of great books! Loved Unwritten Rule and Want to Go Private! I'm eager to read Small Town Sinners.

    Happy reading :)
    Amanda
    Letters Inside Out - My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox. Congrats on winning that prize pack.
    I hope you enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Signed books are always so nice to get! Happy Reading :)

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should be dubbed Elizabeth Scott's OFFICIAL NUMBER ONE FAN! I think I saw you won an audio of Blood Red Road over at Hooked to Books (I know Michelle, she is a sweetie). Congrats! I loved that book. I am still working my way through Hopkins work so I am ready for September!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! Nice mailbox. Lucky you. I'm number 246 in the queue for Bossypants at the library...

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-monday-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.